Change Your World!
...With one simple act of kindness
When you see SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME in theatres beginning October 20, you will see the impact one person can have. From Debbie Hall serving the needs of the people at her local Rescue Mission to Ron Hall stepping out of his comfort zone to befriend a homeless man to Denver Moore impacting lives near and far with his wisdom and compassion, their combined story continues to touch hearts and inspire action.
So, what can YOU do? Join with us in changing our world with one simple act of kindness. And you can start TODAY! Need some jump-start ideas?
- Volunteer at your local homeless rescue mission
- Help serve or give to the recovery efforts from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Tutor and mentor a child
- Reach out to an old friend in need
- Make a meaningful donation to a cause you believe in
- Pay for coffee or lunch for the person behind you in line
- Smile at everyone you see today
You get the picture. And speaking of pictures, share your act of kindness by posting your story, pictures, and videos on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #SameKindMovie. Be sure to tag your friends to do the same and keep passing it on!
If you are working with a company or organization, please tag them as well, so that they can see all of these great posts and get involved as well!